Whether you’re new to Bloor & Bay or just looking for something new, our guest service associates can help direct you. They’re at the Customer Service Centre on the concourse level. Here you can pick up city guides and Manulife Centre gift cards to be used at participating merchants.
Contact our Management Office Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 5:00pm at 416-323-2860, or leave a message after hours. We can also be contacted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking validation is available at the Customer Service Desk on the Concourse Level. Present your parking stub during customer service hours with proof of a $25 purchase from a single — or combination of many — Manulife Centre stores.
• Only one validation per ticket.
• Regular parking charges apply after two-hour validation time expires.
• Parking ticket is required to apply the validation.
• For a lost parking ticket, the maximum daily rate will apply.
Like the facility itself, our rates are pretty comfortable:
• $3.50 for each 20 minutes or less
• $10.50 for each hour or less
• $15.00 early bird (Monday to Friday, in 6:00am to 8:00am, out by 6:00pm)
• $20.00 daily maximum from 6:00am to 6:00am
• $10.00 evening maximum from 6:00pm to 6:00am
• $20.00 lost ticket
• Cineplex patrons receive four hours of parking for $3.00, Monday to Friday, after 6:00pm.
• The One Eighty patrons receive four hours of parking for $3.00 after 6:00pm.
• For information on monthly parking passes, please call 416-924-0566
There are many reasons why ours is the preferred parking garage of Bloor-Yorkville:
• Three well-illuminated parking levels with security cameras and emergency assist stations
• 1,000 spacious spots with over 6 feet of height clearance
• Car wash and detailing services
• Complimentary air pump and windshield washing supplies
• Courteous parking attendants
• Modern electronic way-finding and space availability signage
Have your car professionally cleaned while you shop, dine or take in a movie. Our car detailing service is conveniently located on parking level 3. Pull in for details or call 416-920-8630.
Hours of Operation:
Mon–Fri: 7:30am – 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am – 6:00pm