Whether you’re new to Bloor & Bay or just looking for something new, our guest service associates can help direct you. They’re at the Customer Service Centre on the concourse level. Here you can pick up city guides and Manulife Centre gift cards to be used at participating merchants.
Contact our Management Office Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 5:00pm at 416-323-2860, or leave a message after hours. We can also be contacted via email.
You can find our designated area for Curbside Pick-up on the P1 level of our parking garage. All customers are welcome to use this space when Curbside Pick-up has been pre-arranged with a Manulife Centre retailer.
How it works:
Parking validation is available at the Customer Service Desk on the Concourse Level. Present your parking stub during customer service hours with proof of a $50 purchase from a single Manulife Centre store to receive 2 hours of complimentary parking.
• Only one validation per parking ticket.
• Regular parking charges apply after two-hour validation time expires.
• Parking ticket is required to apply the validation.
• For a lost parking ticket, the Lost Parking Ticket rate will apply.
For validated parking rates for patrons of Cineplex see Parking Rates.
Valet Parking is temporarily unavailable due to COVID-19 restrictions.
We are now pleased to offer expanded complimentary valet service in our parking garage. For access to the valet, follow directional signage on P1 to the valet booth and let us do the parking for you. Our valet service is available from 10AM – 7PM Monday to Saturday (hours subject to change).
Returning to your car after 7PM? Contact our security office at 416-961-4998.
Standard parking rates apply.
Like the facility itself, our rates are pretty comfortable:
• $4.00 for each 20 minutes or less
• $12.00 for each hour or less
• $25.00 daily maximum from 6:00am to 6:00am
• $10.00 evening maximum from 6:00pm to 6:00am
• $35.00 lost ticket
• Cineplex patrons receive four hours of parking for $3.00 after 6:00pm Monday – Friday, or anytime on weekends and holidays with parking validation.
• For information on monthly parking passes, please call 416-924-0566
There are many reasons why ours is the preferred parking garage of Bloor-Yorkville:
• Three well-illuminated parking levels with security cameras and emergency assist stations
• 1,000 spacious spots with over 6 feet of height clearance
• Car wash and detailing services
• Complimentary air pump and windshield washing supplies
• Modern electronic way-finding and space availability signage
• Valet parking
• Convenient payment machines for quick and easy exit. Paying with cash? Stop at P1 North or South.
Have your car professionally cleaned while you shop, dine or take in a movie. Our car detailing service is conveniently located on parking level 3. Pull in for details or call 416-920-8630.
Hours of Operation:
Mon–Fri: 7:30am – 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am – 6:00pm