Manulife Centre and its retailers are celebrating the holidays with their Holiday Favourite Moments Contest!
Here’s your chance to win a very special Manulife Centre Holiday Moments experience for two, with Eataly, Cineplex Cinemas Varsity and VIP and Haartek Salon.
For your chance to win, visit our Family Portrait display presented by Pistil Flowers located on the Concourse Level in front of Pistil Flowers!
To enter, simply:
- Snap a Holiday Portrait photo and share on Instagram using: #ManulifeCentreHolidayMoments and tag your friend you’d share this experience with
- Follow @ManulifeCentre
- For additional entries, share to your stories and feeds and don’t forget to tag us @ManulifeCentre
*Contest closes December 24th at 11:59PM EST. One Manulife Centre Holiday Moments VIP Night Out for Two prize [valued at $750] is available and will be awarded at random. An additional ten Manulife Centre gift cards valued at $50 each along with one movie pass for two [valued at $35] will also be available and be awarded at random. One prize or gift card and movie pass per winning entry. Visit ManulifeCentre.com/holiday for full giveaway terms and conditions.
Rules & Regulations
- Multiple entries per person allowed. Entrants must be residents of Ontario and be 19 years of age to enter.
- Entrants should have their accounts set to public so all entry criteria can be confirmed (we can’t see your post on the hashtag unless your account is public!).
- Contest period begins on December 1, 2021 and runs until 11:59PM EST on December 24th, 2021.
- Two prizes will be awarded: Grand Prize Holiday Moments Experience and 10 secondary prizes.
- One (1) grand prize winner and ten (10) winners will be randomly selected at 12:00 PM EST on December 27th
- The draw will be held in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Winners will be contacted via Instagram direct messaging on December 29th following the draw.
- Winner for the Manulife Centre Holiday Moments Experience must be able to collect their prize in person at Manulife Centre on January 15th, 2022 or January 22nd, 2022 at 3:00pm EST.
- Winners for Manulife Centre gift cards and movie pass for two must be able to collect their prize in person at Manulife Centre by January 15th, 2022 at 3:00pm EST.
- Pickup instructions will be provided to the winners through Instagram direct message upon contact. To claim the Prize, the selected entrant must answer a skill-testing question to be administered via Instagram Direct Message.
- The prizes may not be sold and are not convertible to cash.
- In the event that the selected entrant cannot be reached by December 29, 2021, another entrant will be selected for the grand prize Holiday Moments Experience. Upon contact, the selected entrant will have until December 31, 2021 to claim the Prize.
- The chances of an entry being drawn depend on the total number of entries received at the time of the draw.
- The selected entrants must grant a full and final release, remise and discharge to the Sponsor and its directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, or affiliates (collectively the “Releasees”) from all obligations, representations, or responsibilities with respect to the Prize, including, without limitation, any injury, accident, loss of life or other misfortune relating to or emanating from the Prizes.
- Management Manulife Investment Management Canada (Holdings) Inc. retains copyright ownership of all entries.
- By entering the contest entrants agree to abide by these rules and regulations, and further agree that the decisions of the Sponsor are final. The Sponsor reserves the right at any time without prior notice to withdraw, cancel, terminate, amend, modify or suspend the Contest if for any reason in the opinion of the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of operating as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond their control. The Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner with respect to the Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Sponsor also reserves the right to cancel this contest at any time because of any printing or other technical error. The Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed, or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software (including on account of traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site) or any combination thereof. The Sponsor shall not be liable for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest, including any injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials relating to the Contest.
- By entering the Contest each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his/her information. The Sponsor will not sell or transmit this information to third parties unless the entrant has specifically consented to same, the Sponsor believes in good faith that it is required by law, to their affiliates (provided that such affiliates and their agents and advisors and their respective employees are restricted from using the information for any other purpose other than as described in these rules and regulations), or to their respective agents for data processing purposes, their respective professional advisors and promotional and marketing agencies (provided that such agents, professional advisors and promotional and marketing agencies are restricted from using the information for any purpose other than as described in these rules and regulations). Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Sponsor should be addressed to the Chief Privacy Officer at Manulife, P.O Box 1602, Del Stn 500-4-A, Waterloo, Ontario N2J 4C6.
- The name of the winners may be posted on the website located at https://www.manulifecentre.com.
- This Contest is not open to residents of Quebec. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Instagram. By entering this contest each entrant completely releases Instagram from any and all claims.