Spin to Win this Valentine’s Day!
Join us on February 14th from 12pm-6pm inside the front entrance of Manulife Centre for a chance to instantly win a prize and also be entered to win one of our grand prizes. You can sign up to spin the wheel by providing your email to one of our brand ambassadors. Treat yourself or share it with someone you love. Sponsored by Manulife Centre and our retailers.
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary. Multiple entries per person are not allowed. Entrants must be residents of Ontario and be 18 years of age to enter. The ‘SPIN TO WIN’ game (the Game) is open to all new and existing customers of Manulife Centre (the Company).
- Pop-up activation begins on 14 February, at 12:00PM EST and activation ends at 6:00PM EST on 14 February 2024.
- Participants of the game, following their spin of the wheel, have a chance to win a prize if the spinner stops spinning and lands on the segment of the wheel indicating they are eligible to win a prize. Players will randomly choose a gift card from Manulife Centre or participating retailers. Prizes include the following: 5$, 10$ denomination gift cards and various retailer coupons.
- The chances of winning a prize depend on the total number of visitors who enter the activation space on 14 February, at 12:00PM EST to 6:00PM EST on 14 February 2024. Average chance of winning will be 50/50.
- The prizes may not be sold and are not convertible to cash.
- The prize winners must grant a full and final release, remise and discharge to the Sponsor and its directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, or affiliates (collectively the “Releasees”) from all obligations, representations, or responsibilities with respect to the Prize, including, without limitation, any injury, accident, loss of life or other misfortune relating to or emanating from the Prizes.
- Jones Lang Lasalle Real Estate Services, Inc., as agent for The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company retains ownership of all entries within its customer database.
- By entering the activation, entrants agree to abide by these rules and regulations, and further agree that the decisions of the Sponsor are final. The Sponsor reserves the right at any time without prior notice to withdraw, cancel, terminate, amend, modify or suspend the Contest if for any reason in the opinion of the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of operating as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond their control. The Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner with respect to the Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE; THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Sponsor also reserves the right to cancel this contest at any time because of any printing or other technical error. The Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed, or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software (including on account of traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site) or any combination thereof. The Sponsor shall not be liable for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest, including any injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials relating to the Contest.
- By participating in the Activation each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his/her information. The Sponsor will not sell or transmit this information to third parties unless the entrant has specifically consented to same, the Sponsor believes in good faith that it is required by law, to their affiliates (provided that such affiliates and their agents and advisors and their respective employees are restricted from using the information for any other purpose other than as described in these rules and regulations), or to their respective agents for data processing purposes, their respective professional advisors and promotional and marketing agencies (provided that such agents, professional advisors and promotional and marketing agencies are restricted from using the information for any purpose other than as described in these rules and regulations). Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Sponsor should be addressed to the Chief Privacy Officer at Manulife, P.O. Box 1602, Del Stn 500-4-A, Waterloo, Ontario N2J 4C6.
- The names and photographs of the winners may be posted on the social channels of Manulife Centre.
- This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.